These drummies are quick, easy and delicious.
Here’s what you’ll need.
- 20 drummies
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup butter – melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
Using a paper towel, pat dry the chicken. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl mix together remaining ingredients. Add chicken and coat well with marinade mixture.
Heat air fryer at 360 degrees. Arrange chicken in fryer basket. Drizzle a little more marinade over chicken. Cook for 12 minutes. Increase heat to 390 degrees and cook for an additional 12 minutes. Repeat with remaining chicken.