We’ve discovered using Palmini pasta to replace traditional pasta products reduces carb intake and adds an amazing taste. This dish is excellent example.
Here’s what you’ll need.
- 1 package frozen salad shrimp (thawed)
- 4 brown mushrooms chopped
- 2 tablespoons real butter
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried (packed in oil and water) tomatoes cut in small pieces
- 3-4 crisp bacon strips chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Kalamata pitted olives chopped
- 1 package Palmini Angel Hair paste
- Fresh ground sea salt and coarse ground black pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese
In a deep sauté pan melt butter, add mushrooms and onions and sauté intil tender.
Add tomatoes and shrimp and simmer until liquid evaporates. Stir in bacon, olives and garlic and heat thru. Season to taste. Fold in pasta and heat thru.
Serve hot garnished with grated parmesan cheese.