This is a great salad. Fresh, crunchy and delicious .
Heres what you’ll need.
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 4 green onions
- 2 large tomatoes
- Chopped fresh cilantro to taste
- 1 can petite white corn drained
- 1 can small black eyed peas drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons truffle infused balsamic vinegar (optimal)
- 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- spicy sea salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (I use Slap yo Mama brand)
Into a large bowl chop peppers, onions and tomatoes into small cubes. Add finely chopped cilantro. Mix in drained peas and corn.
Mix remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour over vegetables and mix well. Chill and serve cold.