No measurements needed . Use as much or as little of the ingredients as you like.
Here’s what is in the salad.
- Fresh spinach leaves trimmed and chopped
- Fresh Roma Tomatoes cubed
- Brown Mushrooms sliced
- Green salad onions chopped
- Fresh Strawberries sliced
- Fresh Mozzarella cubed
- Ripe Avocado cubed
- Pre-cooked cold smoked brisket cut in small pieces
- Sliced Almonds
- Lime juice
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt
- Brianna’s Organic Mango Vinegrette
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss together and serve cold.
This salad is hearty enough to serve as a main course luncheon dish.
- Adding fresh slice mango would be a good touch.