Homemade Alfredo Sauce is quick and easy to make. It’s way better than jarred sauce.
Heres what you’ll need.
- 1 bag 40 count cleaned and cooked shrimp
- 1 package Buitoni brand tortellini
- Olive oil
- Fresh ground sea salt
- Corse black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smokey paprika
- 1 cup heavy cream plus extra to thin sauce
- 6 tablespoons real butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese
Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel. Spritz with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and paprika. Place in a pre-heated air fryer at 400 degrees for 4 minutes. Turn once during cooking.
Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
Make the sauce last and serve immediately over tortellini. Top with shrimp and fresh grated parmesan cheese.
In a sauce pan bring cream and butter and garlic to a gentle boil. Stir in cheese and stir until cheese melts.
Add a little more cream if sauce is too thick.
- If you don’t have an air fryer you can brown the shrimp in a sauté pan.