Always one of my favorites, I tried Broccoli Salad with a few changes to reduce fat and sugar.
Here’s what you’ll need.
- 12 oz package of frozen broccoli florets
- 4 pieces crisp fried bacon crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sweet dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 2-3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
In large mixing bowl mix mayonnaise, Splenda and vinegar.
Fold in remaining ingredients and mix to coat with dressing. Cover and place in refrigerator until serving. – Garish with a few more slivered almonds. Yum