This Asian Slaw is delicious.
For the slaw I’m not including measurements. Use as much or as little as desired.
- Finely chopped raw green cabbage
- Shredded raw carrots
- Chopped green onions
- Chopped raw snow peas or green beans
- Slivered almond
Mix all ingredients together and dress with ginger salad dressing.
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce or aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- sesame seeds
Mix all ingredients together in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake to mix and refrigerate.
Dressing may be kept refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.