This dish is quick, simple and delicious.
Here’s all you’ll need.
- 1 package spinach tortellini
- olive oil and water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8-10 sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 small shallot sliced
- 1 roasted red pepper diced
- Fresh cut basil cut in tiny pieces. Stems removed.
- 3 pieces of crisp cooked bacon chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh parmesan cheese shredded
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Melt butter in a large sauce pan. Add all ingredients except cheese and sauté until tender.
Blend sauce with pasta and garish with Parmesan.